Mount Snow is best known for its unparalleled skiing and riding trails. Located in Southern Vermont, the mountain has trails for all abilities: comprised of 73% intermediate trails, 14% novice trails including a dedicated learning hill, and the long and winding Green trail called Long John. Mount Snow also features an all advanced mountain face, the North Face, which includes great steeps, tree, and bump skiing.
Mount Snow’s elevation is 3,600 ft with a vertical drop of 1,700ft. There are 588 total skiable acres including 98 acres of tree terrain and 100 acres of parks. That amounts to 37 miles of terrain.
Find Properties at Mount Snow:
80% of this is covered by snowmaking. With over $2 million invested in new technology fan guns, Mount Snow can start early and recover from anything that New England’s got to offer. These new fan guns can operate at much lower temperatures, offer better quality snow and use significantly less energy.
Besides activities on the mountain, the valley offers so much more. Take a look at some other activities in the Deerfield Valley of Southern Vermont.
- High Country Snowmobile: (802) 464-2108
- Twin Brooks Tours: (802) 442-4054
- VAST (Vermont Association of Snowmobile Travelers): (802) 464-0042
- Buy trail passes at the Matterhorn Inn, 248 Route 100, West Dover: (802)-464-4676
- Timber Creek X-Country, Timber Creek, Route 100, West Dover: (802) 464-0999
- Adam’s Farm, 15 Higley Hill Rd, Wilmington: (802) 464-3762
Ice Skating, Sledding & Snowshoeing
- Hermitage Inn, 25 Handle Rd, West Dover: (802) 464-3511
- Mount Snow Tubing: (800) 245-SNOW
- Stroll down Main Street in the historic village of Wilmington for many great shops, eateries, and galleries.
- Northstar Bowl – Candlepin blowing and pizza, 179 Route 100N, Wilmington: (802) 464-5148
- Mountain Park Cinema – 3, Route 100, Mountain Park Plaza, West Dover: (802) 464-6447
Contact SkiHome Realty today to discover more about Mount Snow and get help finding a home here!